NCCEF offers a broad range of processing equipment for the fabrication of composites via both lamination of prepreg materials and resin infusion of dry fibre preforms.
Pre-fabrication ply kits can be designed using computer-assisted design (CAD) based software and prepared using a fully automatic ply cutter. Autoclave, quickstep, hot press, vacuum press, oven and resin transfer moulding facilities are also available within NCCEF.
- Dedicated lay-up room
- Cold room (Viessmann FS 1800 SE-213)
- Automatic ply cutter (Lectra Vector TechTex FX)
- Autoclave (LBBC Technologies TC1000 HTHP)
- Hot press (Dr Collin GmbH P300P/M)
- Vacuum press (Elkom GmbH Vakutherm)
- Oven facilities
- Resin transfer moulding (RTM) facilities